MINOR SKIN IRREGULARITIES™ (MSI) treated:
For darker skin tones
- MSI Colour Category System
- Dual Probe System
- Immediate results
- Rapid treatment time (3-5 seconds)
- Significant revenue generation
- Simple & easy to use
- Effectively treats a wide variety of common minor skin conditions
- Minimum client discomfort
- No anesthesia required
- Effective use on all skin types, from dark to light skins
- Suitable for sensitive skin, thinner skins, and aging skins, as well
AWARD WINNING INDUSTRY RECOGNITION!
- The renowned LAMPROBE has become exceptionally popular amongst skin care practitioners – from licensed estheticians to medical aesthetic professionals – for the same universal reasons.
- The LAMPROBE treats common minor skin conditions, on the surface of the skin, that skin care practitioners see on a daily basis.
- The LAMPROBE treats these superficial common irregularities NON-invasively and extremely rapidly (3-5 sec), without the need of anesthesia.
- The LAMPROBE delivers instantaneous results, in one treatment only.
- The LAMPROBE works effectively on all Fitzpatrick skin types, across all skin tones and ethnicities.
- The LAMPROBE is a proven, unparalleled, and recurring revenue-generator for single-practicing practitioners, as well as larger established facilities.
- The LAMPROBE uniquely assists modern, capable, and skilled skin care practitioners to do their work more effectively and with greater professional satisfaction.
- The LAMPROBE enables professional skin care practitioners to successfully service increasing client demands regarding minor superficial, but perhaps personally bothersome, esthetic-oriented skin conditions.
RAPID TREATMENT WITH INSTANTANEOUS RESULTS
The LAMPROBE is a unique instrument for the effective treatment of a wide range of common minor skin irregularities™. LAMPROBE treatments are exceptionally quick (3-5 seconds), with instantaneous results, in one treatment only.
Skin conditions effectively treated by the LAMPROBE include: telangiectasia, milia, cholesterol deposits, clogged pores, cherry angiomas, spider naevi, skin tags, fibromas, pimples and acne.
NON-INVASIVE WITH MINIMUM DISCOMFORT
The astounding LAMPROBE, developed by Hubert Lam, uses radio frequency technology to treat minor skin abnormalities, without penetrating the skin’s surface.
The discomfort level experienced by the client is tolerable, with the sensation produced feeling much like a tight pinch to the skin. Sensitive skins, thin skins, and aging skins can also be comfortably treated and intensity settings can adjust easily. No anesthesia is required.
VALUE-ADDED, REVENUE-ENHANCING SERVICE
LAMPROBE services are generally offered by practitioners as a facultative, add-on service during standard skin care treatments or as a stand-alone service. As an add-on service, practitioners particularly appreciate that LAMPROBE treatments are so rapid that they generally do not lengthen the duration of a client’s regular treatment session. LAMPROBE treatments are normally priced between $30-$150, per irregularity.
NEW ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
MSI Colour Category System
The LAMPROBE’s new patent pending MSI Colour Category System features colour coded keys that enable practitioners to easily treat Minor Skin Irregularities™ (MSI) by MSI Colour Category – Vascular, Sebaceous, Kerantinized. Darker skins, qualifying as Fitzpatrick IV-VI Skin Types, can also be treated by this system.
With a press on the Red circle, for example, the machine’s settings are primed for treating Vascular Conditions, such as Cherry Angiomas, Dilated Capillaries, and Spider Naevi. Settings from there can be further finessed, according to the size and type of condition, to a single digit accuracy.
To treat Sebaceous Conditions, such as Milia, Cholesterol Deposits, and Sebaceous Hyperplasia, simply press on the Yellow circle, and adjust if needed from there. LAMPROBE treatment time lasts only seconds! Results are instantaneous.
All skin tones can be treated with the LAMPROBE. For darker skin types, qualifying as Fitzpatrick IV-VI Skin types, simply press on the Grey circle button and adjust settings appropriately from there, if needed.
Dual Probe Efficiency
Double your efficiency and save extra time, with the ability to pre-load 2 probe types at once, to treat varied conditions!
Now equipped with Dual Probes, the new LAMPROBE take treatment time efficiency to new heights, with each probe able to be pre-loaded to treat different condition types on a client, eliminating the need to change probe types mid-treatment-session.
For almost 20 years, the LAMPROBE has continued to develop an incredibly enthusiastic, fervently loyal, and exceptionally dedicated user base.
These skilled, professional skin care practitioners use the LAMPROBE on a regular basis to notably improve both the span and quality of the services they offer, while at the same time increasing the revenue they earn.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
- Foot Pedal
- Probe Holder
- Witch Hazel
- Sharps Container (sanitary probe disposal)
STARTER SET OF SUPPLIES
- 012 Probes (50)
- Bar Probes (50)
- Telangiectasia Probes (50)
- Tag Probes (50)
- Promotional Poster (12×18 cm)
- Instruction Manual
- Textbook: Recognition & Treatment of Minor Skin Irregularities™
- 5 Year Warranty (Manufactured in the US)
- Comprehensive Professional Training (On-site, at your facility)
- Official Training Certificate, upon completion of training session