EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF:
- Cholesterol Deposits
- Cherry Angiomas
- Spider Naevi
- Clogged Pores
- Skin Tags
- Acne Pimples
- Immediate results
- Rapid treatment time (3-5 seconds)
- Significant revenue generation
- Simple & easy to use
- Effectively treats a wide variety of common minor skin conditions
- Minimum client discomfort
- No anesthesia required
- Effective use on all skin types, from dark to light skins
- Suitable for sensitive skin, thinner skins, and aging skins, as well
2018 WinnerBest Equipment
- The renowned LAMPROBE has become exceptionally popular amongst skin care practitioners – from licensed estheticians to medical aesthetic professionals – for the same universal reasons.
- The LAMPROBE treats common minor skin conditions, on the surface of the skin, that skin care practitioners see on a daily basis.
- The LAMPROBE treats these superficial common irregularities NON-invasively and extremely rapidly (3-5 sec), without the need of anesthesia.
- The LAMPROBE delivers instantaneous results, in one treatment only.
- The LAMPROBE works effectively on all Fitzpatrick skin types, across all skin tones and ethnicities.
- The LAMPROBE is a proven, unparalleled, and recurring revenue-generator for single-practicing practitioners, as well as larger established facilities.
- The LAMPROBE uniquely assists modern, capable, and skilled skin care practitioners to do their work more effectively and with greater professional satisfaction.
- The LAMPROBE enables professional skin care practitioners to successfully service increasing client demands regarding minor superficial, but perhaps personally bothersome, esthetic-oriented skin conditions.
RAPID TREATMENT WITH INSTANTANEOUS RESULTS
The LAMPROBE is a unique instrument for the effective treatment of a wide range of common minor skin irregularities™. LAMPROBE treatments are exceptionally quick (3-5 seconds), with instantaneous results, in one treatment only.
Skin conditions effectively treated by the LAMPROBE include: telangiectasia, milia, cholesterol deposits, clogged pores, cherry angiomas, spider naevi, skin tags, fibromas, pimples and acne.
NON-INVASIVE WITH MINIMUM DISCOMFORT
The astounding LAMPROBE, developed by Hubert Lam, uses radio frequency technology to treat minor skin abnormalities, without penetrating the skin’s surface.
The discomfort level experienced by the client is tolerable, with the sensation produced feeling much like a tight pinch to the skin. Sensitive skins, thin skins, and aging skins can also be comfortably treated and intensity settings can adjust easily. No anesthesia is required.
VALUE-ADDED, REVENUE-ENHANCING SERVICE
LAMPROBE services are generally offered by practitioners as a facultative, add-on service during standard skin care treatments or as a stand-alone service. As an add-on service, practitioners particularly appreciate that LAMPROBE treatments are so rapid that they generally do not lengthen the duration of a client’s regular treatment session. LAMPROBE treatments are normally priced between $30-$150, per irregularity.
For over 10 years, the LAMPROBE has continued to develop an incredibly enthusiastic, fervently loyal, and exceptionally dedicated user base.
These skilled, professional skin care practitioners use the LAMPROBE on a regular basis to notably improve both the span and quality of the services they offer, while at the same time increasing the revenue they earn.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
- Foot Pedal
- Probe Holder
- Witch Hazel
- Sharps Container (sanitary probe disposal)
STARTER SET OF SUPPLIES
- 012 Probes (50)
- Bar Probes (50)
- Telangiectasia Probes (50)
- Tag Probes (50)
- Promotional Poster (12×18 cm)
- Instruction Manual
- Textbook: Recognition & Treatment of Minor Skin Irregularities™
- 5 Year Warranty (Manufactured in the US)
- Comprehensive Professional Training (On-site, at your facility)
- Official Training Certificate, upon completion of training session